New for 2017, the Tamarack is the lightest pack in our backcountry series. This pack has all the essential features of the Lost Coast and Buttermilks packs; like the sturdy ribcage construction, adjustable shoulder and hipbelt straps, and hidden daisy chains. This new pack also includes some unique features including: a built-in packable spinnaker sleeve for externally carrying additional gear, a dual closure roll-top that can be secured to the sides of the pack or up top, double front access zippers for quick access to gear or layers when on the move, and a specially designed hipbelt water bottle pocket. So if you're looking for the next level backpack within the Boreas family, the Tamarack Pack is it.
- Lightweight body with robust bottom area
- 70D top and front, 100D mid and 420D bottom panels
- Built-in spinnaker for holding gear and protecting front layer
- Packable hipbelt water bottle pocket
- Removable internal suspension system
- Stretch side pockets
- Rain cover